Saturday, December 5, 2009

Since Beginning of September

Wow, can't believe I hand quilted all these in less than 3 months. Some of these quilts have a LOT of hand quilting on them. I KNOW because my fingers are so callused, I have a hard time using my sense of touch! In the past, I'd quilt one and then take a break for a month or two.

Been enjoying the quilting so much lately, one is not even done before another is either started or fully considered. These days, I have fabric set aside for several quilts, at once! Just can't stop! Maybe it's because of the unfriendly economy that is pushing me towards my old, favorite, comforting craft. I know I feel the kind presence of my family that have long since passed away; hear the conversations we used to have while we did our sewing.... I am lucky to have such memories.

Leslie Anne Peaase Quilts >

No comments: