Sunday, June 25, 2017


I have to say that this project was cursed from the beginning...

The pieces didn't cut as well as the all clear glass version. I had to go and get more of the lighter yellow glass because I used up all mine with terrible cutting mistakes. The copper foil I used was too wide and (I think) horsey. And lastly, once done it IMMEDIATELY fell to the floor AND BROKE! 😡

I am keeping it so that one day, when an important piece breaks I can will have this project to practice removing and replacing the broken pieces. But, right now I am ready to move onto something new and different!

Thank you for visiting. Please come back soon!

..|–.,·°¯ '•'¯°·‚.=/•¿•\=.,·°¯'•' ¯°·‚.–|..

Please visit this --> LINK <-- if you would like to see only my art and not the other miscellaneous posts.