Sunday, September 12, 2010

Simplicity Pattern 5259

Finally, a pattern that fits me well!

It's been so long since I have had a good pair of pants. I have given up finding something off the rack. If I am able find something that fits me in the waist then the pants are way too short. Honestly, I haven't found anything that fits me in the waist in years. So, I began to search for a pattern...

Finding a pattern that was not a draw-string style has also been challenging. Then I found this pattern. Man, let me tell you, I am going to go from "Nothing to wear" to "What should I wear?"!!!! I am on cloud nine, wearing new jeans.

Just check these out! Black denim, blue denim, brown corduroy and a fun red flower print on black corduroy! And definitely more to come.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What a great selection. I love the flowered cordoroy ones!

Leslie Anne Pease said...

Thank you Kathy! I love wearing them. Not the thickest of material but very comfy! :D