Monday, December 14, 2009

Natural Beauty!

Yesterday ended with a decent cover of snow. The snow eventually turned to an icy mix throughout the night. When I woke up this morning, I was surprised by two things; school had a two hour delay...

and THIS VIEW! Yesterday we woke up to frozen pipes. Image dealing with that before the morning java!!! This morning was quite different and greatly appreciated! Astounding that Mother Nature.

Leslie Anne Peaase Quilts
Can you see our Hazel, in the bottom right corner? Such the snow puppy!

Leslie Anne Peaase Quilts

It's difficult to see but there is a beautiful fog over the swamp that catches the light.

Leslie Anne Peaase Quilts

And there's my youngest daughter enjoying the extra couple hours outside, before school.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Hi Leslie Ann, Thanks for coming by my blog...I have been such a sloth about writing, but hope to get started again soon. I love your quilts and wish I knew how to take good pictures of the actual quilting. Perhaps you can see (sort of) the hand quilting on the last quilt on this piece...
http://cookiesoven.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-at-machine.html I have to hustle out of here, but will come back and read more extensively.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Leslie, thanks for coming by my blog and leaving comments. It's great to hear from you. Is that little puppy another beagle? Post a photo so we can all see her.
Merry Christmas to you all.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Leslie, it was so good to see you commenting on my blog- I have missed you! And these photos....... ahhhhhhhh.... I can SMELL the fresh air! It's a golden time, for sure. And is this *another* Hazel? I remember your beagle who passed away - beautiful dog, she was. I second the request for a bigger photo of the puppy! Marry Chrismas, Lesie!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

It still breaks my heart when I see Mabel on the painting blog but I'm thrilled about Hazel. My Auntie (Mary Bruno) has been asking about you. She loves getting your emails.
She took a nasty fall on NY Eve, trying to show the cat where she'd moved the litter box to, and had to spend a few days in the hospital. She's got a sense of humor about it though and realizes that the cat could've found the litter box on her own.
I'm loving your metal work.