Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Well, My College is Open

Most of the people I know got their power back yesterday or last night (50,000 overnight). Wow, that was quite the storm.

The public schools are still closed but my college is open for the first time, today. Can't afford to miss any class time, there is so much material to cover. BUT, I am so sick. I really would have like to have the extra time to recover so that I don't pass my gross germs along (though I do believe my lab partner is the originator of this disease!) Miss one class and that's "Just ok". Miss two classes and she feels the student has missed too much material. I am not sure what the rest of the semester will hold so I must make the attempt to show today.

Well, hope everyone else is fairly well!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: